Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions form an agreement between our organization (hereinafter referred to as "the company") and the registered user referred to as the "member" hereafter. The member's acceptance of this agreement will be manifested by submission of the membership application form. All rules, regulations and payoffs contained herein are subject to change and revision by the management without prior written notice to the member. All monetary figures discussed are in United States Dollars ($US). We kindly ask you to print out all Rules and Regulations for your reference. Please click here if you wish to view our Sports Rules. Please note that we reserve the right to update the House Rules at any time without prior notice.
- The member agrees to take appropriate measures to protect his/her Username, Password and other relevant information provided by the company. The member is liable for any unauthorized use of his/her wagering account.
- The company reserves the right to request official identification of the member, and/or proof of the authenticity of any credit cards used for transactions with our company.
- All funds received by the company from the member are deposited into a secure escrow account.
- Credit card transactions are processed by our parent Company.
- No one under the age of 21 is permitted to make a wager.
- Internet gambling may not be lawful in some jurisdictions. We suggest you check all applicable laws in your area.
- The company's wagering rules are clearly outlined within this website, in the "Wagering Guide." These rules are subject to change without prior notice to the member.
- Wager maximums and minimums are at the discretion of the company, and can be altered on a case-by-case basis. The company reserves the right to limit or refuse any member's bet at any time.
- Maximum win from any wager or one player in any one calendar day shall be $100,000.
- All sporting events must be played on the date scheduled unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled, that event will automatically constitute "NO ACTION" unless otherwise stated. No action means all monies for that event will be refunded. See wagering guide for details by sport.
- The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date of the event's conclusion, according to the company's wagering rules.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, the company reserves the right to deem all wagers 'No Action' and return all monies accordingly.
- Company does not recognize suspended games, protest games, overturned decisions, etc., for wagering purposes.
- In all futures wagering (Example: World Series, Super Bowl, etc.) the winner as determined by the relevant league authority will also be declared the winner for betting purposes.
- Dead Heat Rule For Win/First Place - when there is a dead heat for 1st place the amount wagered is divided by the number of participants involved in the dead heat. The full odds are then paid to the divided portion, with the remainder of the stake money being lost. For Place/Show/Top 4 betting - when there is a dead heat where the number of tied participants exceeds the places available for that particular bet, the stake money/amount wagered is multiplied by the number of places on offer but divided by the number of tied participants. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake money being lost. Example - A 3 way tie for third on a top four bet would result in the stake money /amount wagered being multiplied by 2 but divided by 3. Dead Heat rules do not apply to events where a price is offered for the draw or tie.
- Las Vegas rules, regulations, payoffs and wager types apply where not covered herein.
- All Internet casino wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by this casino on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, the Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate counteraction.
- Members found using multiple browsers and/or found attempting to manipulate or ascertain information concerning the casino software code will forfeit all winnings and become deactivated as a Company member. Using multiple browsers or tabbed windows within the same log on session is prohibited. GTbets will not be responsible for conflicts or errors resulting from violations of these terms.
- Should funds be credited to a client's account in error - human error, technical malfunction, payout miscalculation or other - it is the member's responsibility to notify the company of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error, whether related to the error or not, shall be considered invalid and returned to Company.
- Due to accounting purposes, any player's account that is without a transaction in 18 months will be considered abandoned, and any available funds will be removed from the balance.
- The company reserves the right to limit any customer to ONE account at a GTbets, and to limit any bonuses on offer to ONE account within the gaming group (GTbets, GTCasino, GameTimeRewards). The company reserves the right to close or disable a member's account without notice in cases where the company, at its sole discretion, deems this appropriate. Members found opening or using multiple/other accounts in an attempt to manipulate sports wagering limits, to gain bonuses to which they are not entitled or masking their true identity will forfeit all winnings and be deactivated as a Company member. All online transactions will be saved to a file and the file will be saved on a tape back-up system. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the file tape backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within 24 hours from the time the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this time period. The member is responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
- All phone conversations are for the purpose of customer support. While we do our best to provide you with accurate information, any information given is subject to the rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions that appear on our website or directly in email form.
a. Please note that under no circumstance will we be liable for information or communication received or derived from third parties, whether or not we appear to be the source of such information or to have endorsed or linked to such information.
b. All rules, guidelines, standards, terms and conditions posted on our website or in email offers are final. Information given by support personnel which contradicts any of these rules, standards, terms and conditions, constitutes a mistake on the part of that individual and, while unfortunate, is null and void.
- If a member's account remains unused for a period of twelve months, the company reserves the right to close the account and assume ownership of any and all outstanding balance left in the account.
- All wagers are saved on file and are subject to review for a 24 hour period from the time of the transaction. Once this 24 hour period has commenced, members forfeit any right to claim on any discrepancy that they might have. All wagers are final once the member has received his/her final confirmation; which will serve as a final receipt in case of any discrepancy within the 24 hour grace period.
- Our bonus program is intended for recreational players only. Players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked at the discretion of the company.
- In order to qualify for a reload bonus, your last transaction cannot be a withdrawal and your current account balance must be equal to or less than 25% of your previous deposit amount.
- The Player may be charged a fee varying from 1% to 3% for credit card transactions. Additional third-party costs may be applied by the Player's credit card company and/or the card associations and as such are beyond the Company's control.
- Overnight Lines - These are wagering lines on the following day's matchups, which will be posted within one hour of the start of final game of the day. There is a limit of $200 on these lines, which will be lifted at 10:30 AM EST the following morning.
- The Company does not accept wagers from players residing Israel, The Netherlands, The Netherlands Antilles, Aruba, Canada, Chad, Cuba, Denmark, France, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Myanmar, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Suriname, Libya, and the following U.S. States: District of Columbia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, New York, and Washington. The Company reserves the right to block Players from any jurisdiction.
- Management reserves the right to remove bonus and it's winnings associated if play is deemed as non-recreational or bonus is received in violation of our bonus terms. Due to continuous severe abuse of promotions, management reserves the right to refuse/remove bonuses and associated winnings for all players residing in Taiwan, People's Republic of China, Russia, Czech Republic, and Denmark. This only applies to players that are deemed by management as non-recreational.
- To view our bonus terms and conditions, please click here.