Bet on Baseball
We take Action on all MLB and College World Series events. Our Wagering Menu for Baseball Betting includes, but is not limited to, the following Wagers:
- Moneyline wagering offered each game.
- Total wagering (over/under) offered each game.
- Run Line offered each game.
- Overnight lines offered each game.
- Winners and losers are official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4 1/2 innings.
- If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning (unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called). Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended.
- When wagering on total runs (over/under) the game must go 9 innings (8 1/2 if the home team is ahead) to have action.
- Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
- Rules for Run Line wagers are the same as those for baseball totals.
- If a game goes past nine full innings and is not completed (I.E. suspended, curfew, rain delay, etc) there will be action on Total and Run Line wagers.
- A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.
- Teams must play for there to be action, all wagers included, all leagues included.
Events will not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified).
GTBets.eu starts at a dime line (10 cent) on all side MLB moneyline wagers. Moneyline wagering is simply wagering on the contest based on a given price rather than a pointspread. The team wagered on only has to win the game to be a winner!.Example
New York Yankees -155
Atlanta Braves +145
A player could choose one of two moneyline wagers on this matchup: Wagering on the Yankees -155. If the Yankees win then the player is laying $155.00 to win $100.00. Wagering on the Braves +145. If the Braves win then the player is wageering $100.00 wins $145.00.
- Moneylines will be offered on all MLB and College World Series games.
- Side (moneyline) wagers will be accepted in the following manner:
- Action (any starting pitcher) - Team against team, regardless of the starting pitcher.
- Listed Pitchers (both specified pitchers) - If the starting pitchers are not exactly as listed when the "Listed" wager is placed, your wager will be deemed "No Action".
- Bettors (your teams selected pitcher) - If the listed pitcher of your selected team does not start the game, your wager will be deemed "No Action".
- Opposing (opposite teams selected pitcher)-If the listed pitcher of the opposing team does not start the game, your wager will be deemed "No Action".
In the event there is a pitching change prior to the start of the game, all action wagers moneyline odds may be adjusted. If one scheduled pitcher starts against an unscheduled pitcher, "Action" wagers will be computed by the opening price with the new pitcher.
Baseball Dime Line Chart
Total Betting Wagers
On a Total Wager (over/under), you are wagering on the total runs of the game by both teams, extra innings included.Example
New York Yankees over 8.5 (-125)
Atlanta Braves under 8.5 (+105)
A player could choose one of two over/under wagers on this matchup: Wagering on the Over 8 1/2 -125. If the total runs of both teams combined are more than 8 1/2, then the player laid $125.00 to win $100.00. Wagering on the Under 8 1/2 +105. If the total runs of both teams combined are less than 8 1/2, then the player who bet $100.00 wins $105.00.
- Totals (over/under) will be offered on all MLB games.
- Total Wagers are "Listed", and will be deemed "No Action" in the event of a pitching change.
- Total Wagers may be parlayed to the moneyline of the same game and other contests. A total wager may not be parlayed to any other event from the same game.
Run Line Wagers
Run Line Wagering is simply wagering on the contest based on a point spread and a moneyline combined. The team wagered on must win by the point spread.Example
New York Yankees -1.5 (+130)
Atlanta Braves +1.5 (-150)
A player could choose one of two Run Line Wagers on this matchup. Wagering on the Yankees -1 1/2 +130. If the Yankees win by 2 runs or more, then the player who bet $100.00 wins $130.00. Wagering on the Braves +1 1/2 -150. If the Braves win the game or lose by only one run, then the player laid $150.00 to win $100.00.
- Run Lines will be offered on all MLB games.
- Run Lines wagers are "Listed", and will be deemed "No Action" in the event of a pitching change.
- Run Line Wagers may be parlayed to other contests, but a Run Line Wager may not be parlayed to any other event from the same game.
1st 5-Inning Line
1st 5-inning line will be considered official when the 5th inning is completed. Any game that is suspended before the 5th inning is completed will result in no action and all bets will be refunded
Listed pitchers must start for action. If either pitcher does not start all bets will be considered no action and will result in a refund.
Either Team Score in 1st
Either Team Score in 1st? Will be graded YES when a team scores in the 1st and NO when both teams have batted in the 1st without scoring. Bets on NO have action after a complete inning.All bets are action and bets and prices stand as written. Bets will be considered official when graded despite what may or may not happen after 1st inning (i.e. a rained out game after one inning.)
Props involving "firsts" such as will a pitcher 1st pitch be a strike or ball or will a batter reach base his 1st time up will be considered official and be graded as they happen. All other props have same rules as run lines and totals.